Building a Legacy of Pioneering New Industries
In 1899 the family homestead was settled by German immigrants arriving from the Odessa region of the Ukraine. Today, Kambeitz Farms has emerged as a North American leader in agricultural production and innovation. It has grown to a 60,000 acre source of the world’s finest grains, oilseeds, pulses and hemp . Growing, feeding, protecting and nurturing crops is in our DNA.
- Quantity based food production
- Low profit per unit/high volume
- Consumer affordable
- Feed a growing world
- High quality based food production
- High Value/Health conscious
- Consumer choice foods
- Organic Omega 9, high protein
- Nautural & sustainable
- Medical based agriculture
- Highest value
- Medicinal & regenerating
- Medicating & healing
KF Hemp has positioned itself to be amongst the largest growers of hemp for CBD biomass in Canada for the 2019 growing season.
Through the strategic partnerships KF Hemp has cultivated, it has:
- Farm Operations
- Biomass Drying and Storage
With these partnerships in place, KF Hemp has the ability to control the Hemp production value chain from seed to sale of high CBD Biomass and CBD crude oil.
- Grow premium high CBD industrial Hemp Flower in a scaled up broad acre farm.
- Efficiently harvest Hemp Flower crop at optimal time for highest level of CBD.
- Use proprietary high capacity drying techniques to preserve Hemp Biomass on a large scale.
- Preserve the integrity of the Hemp Biomass throughout the logistics chain through dried Bio Mass packaging and shipping or primary extraction to CBD crude oil.
What We Do
- Identify and acquire high CBD genetics for planting
- Adapt and invent modern innovative farming techniques to grow industrial broad acre hemp.
- Dry and prepare hemp biomass for packaging, shipping and/or extraction.
- Sell and ship high CBD hemp Biomass or CBD hemp crude to end users domestically and internationally.